flashboot v2. 0u
flashboot v2. 0u | 31,53 mb
flashboot is a tool to make usb disks bootable. Its primary focus is usb flash disks, but other types of usb devices are supported as well. Making disk bootable involves formatting and copying operating system files to it. Different operating systems are supported: windows 7/vista, windows xp, syslinux-based disks, grub4dos disks, linux kernel etc. You may create blank bootable usb flash with minimal set of system files and then manually tune it for your needs, or convert a full-featured bootable cd-rom or floppy disk to bootable usb flash keeping all functionality. Flashboot can either format physical disk or write an image file. So you may create customized usb disk manually or with another tool and use flashboot to create image out of it and redistribute it in local network or online.
why do you might want to use bootable usb flash disks?
- unlike the most bootable medias, bootable usb flash keys are very handy: compared to floppies, they have much bigger size, speed and reliability, compared to cd/dvd discs, they are random write access devices, so you can backup your data to the same media where you booted from, without need to reformat (reburn) the entire media. Again, the cost per gigabyte for them continues to cut down, unlike cd/dvd discs. buys windows 7 online
- bootable usb flash disks are especially useful with netbooks like asus eee pc which does not have builtin cd/dvd drive or an opportunity to install one. On the other hand, buying external cd/dvd drive for netbook is not a truly wise choice because it will be shifted out of use just after windows is installed, thanks to widespread use of dvd image files and modern hard disk capacities.
- bootable usb flash disks are useful as boot devices on the "big" desktop pcs too, unlike cd/dvd discs they do not have sensible surface you could scratch, thus more reliable (especially when holding your backup data). If your sysadmin at work restricts pc to not to have cd/dvd drives, you still can boot from usb flash disk. Or if your home pc has cd/dvd drive failed, you can do it too. buys windows 7 online
- there are some mobility considerations as well. If your laptop has a bootable cd/dvd drive, you can't work with it for a long time: boot device is accessed quite often, and battery power is obviously not enough to supply laser for a long time.
- with bootable usb flash disk, you don't have to obey a cd/dvd size limit of 700 or 4700 mb. You can buy a big or a small usb disk depending on your needs. Just after boot, on every pc, you may save your files to the same boot device, or restore them back. There's no need to reformat (reburn) the boot disk, you just copy files and folders, and there's no need for extra hardware for such operations. Of course you may do some things you can't do under your os: copy/modify system files (they are busy when os is running), reinstall os, repartition your main hard disk etc.
minor update 2. 0u released. (october, 22 of 2010)
globe sphere vector design
globe sphere vector design
4 eps | + jpeg preview | 17. 5 mb
max maven - video mind 1-3
max maven - video mind 1-3
volume 1-1 hour 9 minutes, volume 2-57 minutes, volume 3-55 minutes | 1. 52 gb
genre: video training
the effect : volume one - parlor mentalism : it%27s done under what can be the most difficult conditions: performing for a medium - sized audience with no formal stage setting to focus attention. Sightlines are often poor, and people must be drawn into the experience even if they can%27t see everything clearly. Too, you may be working surrounded, so you%27d better be sure there are no angle problems. And, as it%27s likely to be a social occasion filled with potential distractions, your material needs to be compelling from the very first moment: intriguing presentations that build to powerful conclusions. This video features a range of commercial parlor mentalism. No pre-show work, no secret assistance; this is practical material for the solo performer, using subtle and unusual methods that are as fascinating as the effects they produce.
* the mockingbird - a sampling from the fabled "birds of prey" series. At its core, an inexplicable demonstration of playing card telepathy - but you%27ll discover how audience participation and an unfolding plot structure can transform an already strong effect into a full - fledged routine.
* autome - an extraordinary book test using plain, ungimmicked props under the fairest conditions. This is a remarkable routine in and of itself, but it also introduces principles for which you%27ll find a host of other uses.
* divine write - (previously unrevealed): mutual mentalism with built - in appeal. The performer tries an imposing experiment in clairvoyance, working simultaneously with a member of the audience. Despite the overwhelming odds, the outcome is successful for both!
* zenvelopes: - a test of intuition using several participants and a number of esp symbol cards hidden inside opaque envelopes. These are thoroughly mixed by the spectators, who then pair them off by playing their hunches. When the contents are examined, all the symbols have matched perfectly.
* kurotsuke - (previously unrevealed) an ancient game from the imperial court of japan is turned into a delightful routine of stand - up mentalism that lets several people get involved. And, best of all, it can be done entirely impromptu using only borrowed materials.
* the mind%27s eye deck - a pack of some 40 design cards is used. Each one is different, and the deck is shuffled. While the performer%27s back is turned, a spectator removes a card. Without turning around, the mentalist starts describing the thought - of design, eventually drawing it on a pad of paper. It%27s as straightforward as that.
volume two - close-up mentalism
perhaps the most intimate form of entertainment that can be presented in public. It requires a delicate interplay in order to achieve a balance between the charming and the disquieting. This is material designed for very small groups, or even working one - on - one. This video features a range of commercial close - up mentalism. I need os x lion No pre - show work, no secret assistance; this is practical material for the solo performer, using subtle and unusual methods that are as fascinating as the effects they produce.
* shape - up (previously unrevealed) - one card has been removed from as esp deck. A person is invited to deal through the rest of the pack, turning cards face - up one by one and stopping at any time. The stopped - at symbol is the same as on the card that was previously set aside.
* changeling - a pleasingly simple routine using a handful of ordinary coins, in which the mentalist successfully predicts precisely how many coins will be selected by the spectator.
* isolation - the participant chooses which of several unprepared magazines will be used. That is opened to a random page, from which a random word is noted while the performer%27s head is turned away. In a convincing telepathic display, the mentalist extracts the word from the person%27s mind
* key to the future - an amiable variation on the classic "seven keys to baldpate" effect using an ungimmicked padlock and several keys, only one of which can open the lock. This time it is the spectator whose psychic abilities are tested. Will the working key be located - and will the performer know the outcome in advance?
* symbalance (previously unrevealed) - a standard pack of esp symbol cards is employed along with two participants. The mentalist divines the first person%27s thought - of design. He then discerns the second person%27s symbol with an offbeat demonstration of "tactile intuition. ";
* positive negative - a lesson in spectator management in the form of an engaging bit of prognostic pantomime with a baffling payoff. Better yet, it%27s completely impromptu - you an do it with a moment%27s notice, using borrowed items.
* the hawk - another impossible card routine from the "birds of prey" series. Two spectators select and replace cards while the performer%27s back is turned. They also shuffle the deck. Nevertheless, the mentalist deals through the face - down pack and stops on one selection, then tops that by promptly naming the other.
volume three - stage mentalism
formal performance conditions: a stage, a schedule, and the obligation to entertain an audience of paying customers. What you need for this type of situation is material that will allow you to connect with a large group; routines that are efficiently structured for maximum impact so that they%27ll generate interest, maintain a robust energy level, and hold the spectators%27 attention from start to finish.
* goal mine (previously unrevealed) - this is an ideal opener: a routine of mental persuasion that serves to establish the performer%27s credentials, gets several audience members involved, has a climax that virtually guarantees laughter and applause - and all of the props can fit in your breast pocket.
* tossed - out tech (previously unrevealed) - one of the most valuable techniques of mentalism has also been one of the least understood - until now. This section covers an effect that has been a feature item in max maven%27s professional repertoire for over two decades. This is not a basic "bare bones" description; it is an in - depth analysis; knowledge developed through years of study, and honed during thousands of performances. The information that is disclosed here constitutes a virtual "post - graduate course" in mentalism.
* khan artist (previously unrevealed) - the performer forecasts how members of the audience will rearrange a set of symbols. autocad architecture 2014 The props are so uncomplicated, so innocent in appearance.... It%27s no wonder that this deceptively simple effect has hoodwinked some of the keenest minds in the business.
* contimental - could there be more direct exhibition of mindreading? Consider this: a spectator thinks of an international location; the mentalist reveals it. The end. There%27s no advance work, nothing is written down, and there are no props required. You can even perform this over the elephone psign - a prediction, quick and to the point. A large board is displayed, back - out. A spectator selects one of eight different designs, which proves to be the very one printed on the front of the board. The participant can stay seated in the audience - leaving the performer alone on stage at the finish, to accept all of the applause.
artist(s): max maven, eugene burger
produced by: l&l publishing
running time(s): volume 1-1 hour 9 minutes, volume 2-57 minutes, volume 3-55 minutes
includes exclusive bonus photo gallery not contained on video release
http://www. Fileserve. Com/file/dfzsgba/rongtuchien. Max. Maven. Video. Mind. Part1. Rar
http://www. Fileserve. Com/file/gbku2aa/rongtuchien. Max. Maven. Video. Mind. Part2. Rar
http://www. Fileserve. Com/file/2va7xuy/rongtuchien. Max. Maven. Video. Mind. Part3. Rar
http://www. Fileserve. Com/file/mrck2y5/rongtuchien. Max. Maven. Video. Mind. Part4. Rar
http://www. Fileserve. Com/file/fyv5yev/rongtuchien. Max. Maven. Video. Mind. Part5. Buy microsoft office home student 2007 product key online Rar
http://www. Buy adobe photoshop 2009 windows 7 Fileserve. Com/file/audjnyq/rongtuchien. Max. buys windows 7 online Maven. Video. Mind. Part6. Rar
http://www. Fileserve. Com/file/vmfd23r/rongtuchien. Max. Maven. Video. Mind. Part7. Rar
http://www. Filesonic. Com/file/25708979/rongtuchien. Max. Maven. Video. Mind. Part1. Rar
http://www. Filesonic. Com/file/25708969/rongtuchien. Max. Maven. Video. Mind. Part2. Rar
http://www. Filesonic. Com/file/25708983/rongtuchien. Max. Maven. Video. Mind. Part3. Rar
http://www. Filesonic. Photoshop cs6 serial number mac Com/file/25708573/rongtuchien. Max. Maven. Video. Mind. Part4. Rar
http://www. Filesonic. Com/file/25708557/rongtuchien. Max. Maven. Video. Mind. download snow leopard where Part5. Rar
http://www. Filesonic. Com/file/25708561/rongtuchien. Max. Maven. Video. Mind. Part6. Rar
http://www. Filesonic. Com/file/25707287/rongtuchien. Max. Maven. Video. Mind. Part7. Rar
use jdownloader to get premium speed
unrequited (2010) r5 dvdrip x264
unrequited (2010) r5 dvdrip x264language: english
01:42:30 | 720 x 304 | x264 | 25 fps | mp3 128kbps | 401 mb
genre: drama | thriller
unrequited is a psychological thriller and tells the story of ben jacobs, a troubled young man who, on his 18th birthday, has to leave the group home for "troubled teens" where he has been living for the past several months and move back in with his alcoholic mother. buys windows 7 online Upon his return, ben soon discovers that his girlfriend, jessica morgan, has moved on with her life and is now dating an older college guy. Desperate for love and unable to cope with losing jessica, ben%27s troubled past catches up with him as he kidnaps her in an attempt to regain her affection. buys windows 7 online Spiraling out of control and on a very dangerous path, ben must ultimately decide whether to let her go, or hold on to the one person he loves, even if it means destroying them both in the process.
^=^=^no password^=^=^no virus, no trojan^=^=^
download from [hotfile. Com]
http://hotfile. Com/dl/73861581/21cf91f/unrequited. 2010. R5. Studio. Audio. X264. Jcberry526. Part1. Rar. microsoft office discount for students Html
http://hotfile. Com/dl/73861664/3ded465/unrequited. 2010. R5. Studio. Audio. X264. Jcberry526. Part2. Rar. Html
http://hotfile. Com/dl/73861749/3508c9d/unrequited. microsoft outlook prices 2010. R5. Studio. Audio. X264. Jcberry526. Part3. microsoft office 2010 product key Rar. Html
http://hotfile. Com/dl/73861896/0088545/unrequited. 2010. R5. Studio. Audio. X264. Jcberry526. Part4. Rar. Html
http://hotfile. Com/dl/73861993/07efcbf/unrequited. 2010. R5. Studio. Audio. X264. Jcberry526. Part5. buys windows 7 online Rar. Html
download from [fileserve. Com]
http://www. Free microsoft office trial download Fileserve. Com/file/hr7ab3p/unrequited. 2010. R5. Studio. Audio. X264. Jcberry526. Part1. Rar
http://www. Fileserve. Com/file/rvbhkyb/unrequited. 2010. R5. Studio. Audio. X264. Jcberry526. Part2. buys windows 7 online Rar
http://www. Fileserve. Com/file/kdxcaet/unrequited. 2010. R5. Studio. Audio. X264. Jcberry526. Part3. Rar
http://www. Fileserve. Com/file/733p9hh/unrequited. 2010. R5. Studio. Audio. X264. Jcberry526. Part4. Rar
http://www. Fileserve. Com/file/zx5zpqn/unrequited. 2010. R5. Studio. Audio. X264. Jcberry526. Part5. Rar
mirror [uploading. Com]
http://uploading. Com/files/1d9459a9/unrequited. 2010. R5. Studio. Audio. X264. Jcberry526. Part1. Rar/
http://uploading. Com/files/37edf716/unrequited. 2010. R5. Studio. Audio. X264. Jcberry526. Part2. Rar/
http://uploading. Com/files/m296f795/unrequited. 2010. R5. Studio. Audio. microsoft word cheap software download X264. Jcberry526. Part3. Rar/
http://uploading. Com/files/e95cmf81/unrequited. 2010. R5. Studio. Audio. X264. Jcberry526. Part4. Adobe illustrator for mac discount Rar/
http://uploading. Com/files/579ae84a/unrequited. 2010. R5. Studio. Audio. X264. Jcberry526. Part5. Rar/
predator (1987) m-hd x264-dmz
|■||Government Car Auction|
|■||Online Auto Auction|
|■||Police Car Auction|
|■||Public Auto Auction|
|■||Repo Truck Auction|
|■||Repossessed Car Auction|
|■||Salvage Car Auction|
|■||Seized Car Auction|
|■||Seized SUVs Auction|
|■||State Vehicle Auction|
|■||Used Car Auction|
|■||Car Auction Sites|
|■||Car Auction Sites Reviews|